From Armchair Travel to manicures, FHV strives to offer interesting and fun activities to our residents at both campuses.
- Manicures: Enjoy some pampering while having your polish color changed.
- Podiatrist: Have your feet checked and nails clipped.
- Hairdresser: Visit our experienced hairdresser for a variety of services.
JUST FOR FUN
- Movies: Lose yourself in a movie, from oldies to today's blockbusters!
- Current Events: Gather to discuss current events with your neighbors.
- Armchair Travel: Learn about different cultures from the comfort of your chair. Share your own travel experiences.
- Arts & Crafts: Get crafty!
- Bridge: Join our experienced players for hours of fun.
- Puzzles: Relax and chat with your neighbors while working on a jigsaw puzzle.
- Bingo: Join in and win a prize!
- Game Night: Play a variety of board games or feel free to bring your favorite.
- Brain Teasers: Exercise your intellect with these challenging brain teasers.
- Giant: Stock up on groceries on our weekly trip to Giant.
- CVS: Fill your prescriptions or do some shopping at our local CVS.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Exercise: Build your strength, balance, and stamina! Geared to senior fitness levels.
- Chairobics: Cardiovascular exercise...in a chair!
- Yoga: Relax, breath, and stretch with yoga in a chair.
- Blood Pressure Clinic: Stop in a check your blood pressure.
- Quaker Meeting: Join in silent worship.
- Holy Communion: Roman Catholic sacrament.
- Shabbat: Observation of the Jewish Sabbath
- Dinner Swap: Meet your neighbors at your sister campus for dinner!
- Residents' Meeting: Learn about what's going on in the FHV community. Take the opportunity to discuss issues or concerns.
- Food Committee Meeting: Let our kitchen and dining room staff know how they're doing. Your feedback is important.