Established in 1897, Paxson Hall, at the Friends Home Campus, located at the core of historic, walkable Newtown, offers Personal Care in a variety of unique apartment designs to suit your particular taste.
Monthly Fees Include
- Rental of an apartment
- 24 hour personal care
- Medication management
- All utilities (excluding phone and cable)
- Three meals a day, plus snacks
- 24 hour security and emergency alert system
- Transportation services
- On-site maintenance, housekeeping, and laundry
- Library Membership to private library located directly across the street from the Friends Home Campus
Additional monthly fees may apply for Supplemental Personal Care Assistance Services and second person.